MICROVISOR® Makes Cooking In Your Kitchen Better with Microwave OTR
Up to 70 % of the fumes escape while cooking on the front burners of a range or cook top when using a microwave over the range exhaust system. This is caused by the limited 15 inch depth of the microwave over the range, while ranges and cook tops are a minimum of 26 inches deep. The range extends past the microwaves exhaust system by an average of 10 inches. The limited exhaust power cannot draw the fumes from the front burners into its exhaust system!
When the MICROVISOR® is installed it captures and redirects up to 90% of total cooking byproducts to the OTR exhaust. Our products compliment the appearance, perfect and enhance the exhaust function of your microwave over the range.
Benefits of MICROVISOR®:
- Redirects fumes, smoke, grease, moisture and odors to OTR exhaust
- Prevents grease residue buildup on cabinets, microwave face, and ceilings
- Easy to use and clean
- Can be installed in minutes
- Airborne grease, smoke, and fumes are not good for your health or your home
- Completes the intended exhaust operation of the microwave over the range
- No other product has been designed to solve this problem
- Two options for the same benefits
- Provides heat shield to OTR plastics , the images below represent what can happen to a microwave over the range while cooking, without the protection of a MICROVISOR®.